The D DBI project
- The standardized D DBI error code list.
Note that the only things guaranteed not to change are NoError and Unknown.
- There was a local error initializing the connection.
- Different versions of the connection protocol are in use.
- Invalid username, password, or security settings.
- The statement was valid, but couldn't be executed.
- Invalid data was passed to or received from the server.
- A query could not be successfully parsed.
- You do not have appropriate permission to do that.
- A statement wasn't prepared.
- A prepared statement had unbound parameters.
- A prepared statement was given invalid parameters.
- A feature or function couldn't be used.
- An error occurred on the server.
- Convert an ErrorCode to its string form.
||The ErrorCode in enum format.|
The string form of error.